Thursday, July 6, 2017

CHURCH REUNION AND FAMILY MEMORIES

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

The church we served in for 27 years is having a Church Reunion in late August.  During those 27 years our family spent a week every summer at "Camp Sugar Pine" near Oakhurst, CA.  This picture was taken on one of those early trips.

Three grandchildren and two great grandsons were not even a thought in this picture.  How our family has continued to grow since then.

ALL the children in this picture are either married, in college or high school.  Can you find me and Don?

Can't wait for the reunion and getting a lot of new pictures of these dear people we had the honor and privileged to shepherd for those 27 years.


10 comments:

  1. Wanda, It will great fun for you to see the church family again. You surely have fond memories after all those years. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a wonderful reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to gave such a blast! You with long hair up wearing purple and your hubby in the back row center? Pretty sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how exciting!
    You will have a great reunion...I am sure of it!
    Hope you are enjoying your summer my dear...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! The memories you all share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! The memories you all share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm certain THEY are so looking forward to seeing y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that sounds like fun! Hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you will have such fun sharing memories. And making new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)