Friday, July 7, 2017

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

 Saw this recipe on facebook, and it was delicious.  One medium spaghetti squash.  Two sweet Italian sausages.  One cup spaghetti sauce.  You choice of grated cheese.



I cooked my squash in the crock pot, as it was a hot day, and didn't want to heat of the kitchen.  When the squash was almost tender I added the sausage links to the crock pot.
When the squash was done, and the sausage brown, I removed them from the crock pot.
Cut the squash in half and took out the seeds.  Cut the sausage in small slices.  Worked the squash away from the sides and added some butter.  Place the sausage on top, poured on the 
sauce I had heated in the microwave. Added the grated cheese.  Put in the micro long enough to melt the cheese and re-heat.

It was so simple and so delicious, and the squash made the bowl to serve it in.  Will do this again as my dearest loved it.

7 comments:

  1. Wanda, What an easy dinner. I will tell my girls about this one. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you almost always have fun with your food.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love spaghetti squash...so yummy! Bet your kitchen smelled wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo... Yum in the tum!
    I have not had luck with spaghetti squash, but I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious, Wanda.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)